VAT ID: CHE-352.123.485 MWST
VITAMIN 2 AG, St.Gallen
The copyright and all other rights to content - such as pictures, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to benevol Schweiz. For the use of any content, the written consent of the copyright holders must be obtained in advance.
These are the general terms and conditions on which we supply all our services. If you use our services, you agree to abide by these terms.
1. DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
It is the declared aim of benevol-jobs.ch, the platform operated by benevol Switzerland (umbrella organisation), the benevol specialist offices and other licensees*, to offer you services which you can use with the greatest degree of anonymity possible. We require personal data only as far as is absolutely necessary for the rendering of the requested services and allow you to choose how the personal data you submit is used and by whom it is viewed. We guarantee confidential treatment of all the personal data entrusted to us and we assure you that your data is collected with great care, handled with the strictest confidentiality and used only for the specific purpose for which it was collected. We comply with the applicable legal requirements and the following basic principles of data processing. By submitting your personal data on the websites of benevol-jobs.ch, you expressly agree that your personal data will be handled in accordance with these basic principles.
*A list of the specialist offices can be found at the end of this data protection declaration.
2. DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE
2.1 Data submission
Any data entrusted to us are stored in the database of benevol-jobs.ch, are handled with the strictest confidentiality and are not forwarded to third parties, except in cases pursuant to article 6 herein.
2.2 Registration of volunteers
As a volunteer you may register your profile on the web sites of benevol-jobs.ch. You yourself determine what personal data you enter into the profile. For registration purposes, an e-mail address must be submitted. The scope of the personal data required for use of a service and the manner in which it is handled are set out in the description of the corresponding service on the web sites of benevol-jobs.ch.
2.3 Registration of nonprofits
When opening a new account, nonprofits must include all the necessary information for the management of their account with benevol-jobs.ch. Any and all data generated by the nonprofit are stored in the database of benevol-jobs.ch for an indefinite period to facilitate a reactivation at a later time. If the data remain unused over a long period, benevol-jobs.ch reserves the right to delete such data.
2.4 Storage of access data
Upon accessing our web sites, furthermore, general access data is stored in a log file for statistical purposes. This concerns in particular:
• IP address
• Date and time of access
• Name of the file viewed
• Access status (OK, partial content, document not found, etc.)
• Page on which the access was made
• Top-Level-Domain (*.ch, *.fr, *.com etc.)
• Web browser used
• Operating system used.
benevol-jobs.ch processes such data anonymously to ascertain for example the days on which there is the most web site activity. No person-related evaluation of the log files is carried out. Access to our web sites is further measured externally by NET-Metrix AG as part of the NET-Metrix Audit and certified on a monthly basis. These certified access data are used by benevol-jobs.ch as evidence of its reach in marketing and sales. Likewise, the NET-Metrix Audit does not comprise a person-related evaluation of data. You can find more detailed information on the NET-Metrix Audit at http://www.net-metrix.ch/.
c) Tracking and analysis tools
We use a variety of technical tracking and analysis systems to measure and analyse the use of our services. These measurements may be anonymous or personally identifiable. The collected data may also be disclosed by us or the third-party suppliers of such technical systems for processing.
The most commonly used analysis tool is Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc. This tool generally makes it possible to transfer the collected data to a Google server in the USA or another third-party country with the IP addresses anonymised via IP anonymisation so that they cannot be associated. The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You may object to the collection and processing of these data via Google Analytics by setting an opt-out cookie that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in future. You can find detailed information about this at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
3. SOCIAL PLUG-INS
We use so-called social plug-ins on our websites. Plug-ins can be recognised by their social network logos. All of the plug-ins we use are set up with two-click functionality. They are only activated if you click on the icon.
When you open one of our websites that has an activated plug-in, your browser will create a direct connection to the provider’s servers. The content of the plug-in is sent directly from the provider to your browser and integrated into the site. By integrating the plug-in, certain information is sent to the third party and saved by them.
If you are not a member of the social network in question, your IP address may still be captured and saved by the network via the social plug-in. If you are already logged into the social network, the third parties can immediately link your visit to our websites to your personal profile in the social network. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example with the “Like”, “+1”, "LinkedIn", “Twitter” or “Instagram” buttons, the corresponding information will also be sent directly to a server at the third party and saved there. The information is also published on the social network, in your Twitter or Instagram account and then shown to your contacts. For more information about the purpose and scope of the data capture, the further processing and use of the data by the third party, and the related rights and settings options to protect your privacy, please look at the data privacy statements of the third parties themselves.
If you would like to prevent Google, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from linking your personal information captured on our websites with the social networks in question, you need to log out of that social network before visiting our website. You can completely prevent plug-ins from being loaded using special add-ons for your browser such as “NoScript” (http://noscript.net/) or „Ghostery“(https://www.ghostery.com/).
4. FURTHER PURPOSES OF USE
Apart from the use for purposes of furnishing the services that you consume from us, we use your data for the following related purposes:
- Marketing: We reserve the right to use your data for marketing purposes within the frame permitted by the law in the following instances:
- If you establish a user account we may use your contact information to send you information on similar job related products and services, if you've chosen this option.
- You may receive newsletters by E-mail periodically, if you've opted-in. You will always have the choice to opt-out from receiving such E-mails or to unsubscribe to the distribution list by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” contained in each newsletter.
Other communication: It may happen that we, i.e. benevol Switzerland (as operator of benevol-jobs.ch) or the regional benevol specialist office responsible for you according to your specified place of residence and other licensing institutions (according to the list at the end of this data protection declaration) contact you by email, post, telephone or SMS, depending on which contact information you have shared with us. There may be the following reasons for this:
o To answer and/or process your inquiries.
o To send a questionnaire or an evaluation of our website based on your experiences with the benevol-jobs.ch websites
o For quality assurance in connection with the use of the benevol-jobs.ch platform.
- Discover and prevent fraud: Your personal data may be used to discover or prevent fraud or illegal or illicit conduct.
- Improvement of our services: We use personal data for analytical purposes to improve our services, to enhance the user friendliness, the functionality and the quality of our online job services.
5. DATA SECURITY
benevol-jobs.ch installs technical and organizational security measures to protect the managed data in accordance with current technology against accidental or intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or against unauthorized access. The security measures are continuously improved with developments in technology. benevol-jobs.ch assumes no liability however for the loss of data or knowledge and use thereof by unauthorized third parties.
6. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES BY JOBCLOUD AG
- Third party providers engaged by us: We sometimes use offers of third party providers such as data processors to process your data on our behalf. These data processors are bound to secrecy and they are prohibited from using your data for their own purposes or for any other purposes.
- Third party providers engaged by you: If you access third party services such as social media through our web sites or before visiting our web sites, we may from time to time receive data such as user name, password or other data, that these service providers make available to us in order to improve and individually adapt the use of our web sites. The data that we may collect from your account with a social media network, may depend from the privacy settings that you entered on the relevant platform; we therefore recommend that you check the privacy policies and practices of these platforms.
7. AMENDMENT/DELETION OF DATA
Each volunteer or nonprofit can delete its profile or volunteering job ads itself. The deletion of personal data can also be requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information contained in the profile of the volunteer or inserted volunteering job ads can be changed exclusively by the respective User or by benevol-jobs.ch.
8. RIGHT TO INFORMATION
List of the local benevol specialist offices associated with the benevol Switzerland umbrella association, which are members of benevol Switzerland and to which this data protection declaration also applies without restriction with regard to the benevol-jobs.ch platform:
1. benevol Aargau (Verein)
2. benevol Kanton Bern (Verein)
3. GGG benevol Basel (Tochterorganisation der Gesellschaft für das Gute und Gemeinnützige Basel, Verein) )
4. benevol Baselland (Verein)
5. benevol Graubünden (Stiftung)
6. benevol Luzern (Verein)
7 benevol Schaffhausen (Verein)
8. benevol Solothurn (Verein)
9. benevol St. Gallen (Stiftung)
10. benevol Thurgau (Verein)
11. benevol Winterthur (Verein)
12. benevol Zürioberland (Tochterorganisation der Gemeinnützigen Gesellschaft des Bezirks Pfäffikon, Verein)
13. BénévolatVaud (Verein)
14. DaFa Dachverband Freiwilligenarbeit Frauenfeld (Verein)
15. Verein Freiwilligennetz Kanton Zürich
16. Gemeindeverwaltung Bülach
11. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
lic.iur. HSG Urs Freytag, lawyer is our independent data protection officer. His area of responsibility is governed by Art. 12b of the Federal Data Protection Act.