Are you searching for a volunteering job?
Thank you for your interest in sharing your time helping others. Please take a moment to learn more about the volunteering opportunities:
What is volunteering?
Volunteering is an altruistic activity where an individual or group makes a social contribution to fellow human beings and the surrounding environment. It is a service provided free of charge and for a limited amount of time. Volunteering supplements paid work, but it doesn't compete with it.
What do you gain from volunteering?
- You can become familiar with new areas of life and work
- You are doing something for yourself, by doing something for others
- You can establish connections with new people and work together
- Volunteering shoud be fun, as sharing your time with others for a good cause can improve your overall happiness and mental well-being. Find an opportunity where your strengths lie.
What should you clarify before starting your job?
- Working hours (on average max. 6h/week)
- Reimbursement for expenses and insurance
- Contact person and active shaping of volunteering job
F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions
The most frequently asked questions can be found here.
Volunteering is both, meaningful and fun!